Zoe - Analytics on demand
Zoe provides a simple way to provision data analytics clusters and workflows using container-based (Docker) virtualization. The guiding principles are:
- ease of use: data scientists know about data and applications, systems and resource constraints should be kept out of the way
- ease of administration: we have a strong background in systems and network administration, so we put all effort possible to make Zoe ease to install and maintain
- use well-known technologies: we try hard not to reinvent the wheel, we use Python, ZeroMQ, Docker and the Apache Web Server
- a clear roadmap: our short and long-term objectives should always be clear and well defined
- openness: the source code is open: clone, modify, discuss, test and contribute, you are welcome!
- Documentation: http://zoe-analytics.readthedocs.org/
- Docker images: https://github.com/DistributedSystemsGroup/zoe-docker-images
Zoe is licensed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zoe-0.8.1-py3-none-any.whl (38.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Sep 17, 2015|
|zoe-0.8.1.tar.gz (25.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 17, 2015|