A vibration analysis and data acquisition suite for the rpi
An vibration analysis measurement suite with a web ui.
The system is split into 2 main components.
The analyser is responsible for:
- specifying the configuration of the measurement system (sample rate, sensitivity)
- ensuring that all connected recorders are at that target (or marked as invalid if not)
- scheduling measurements
- collecting and storing measurement data
- analysing data
- providing a UI
There is 1 analyser service in the system.
The recorder is responsible for:
- managing the connected IMU
- maintaining its state with the analyser
- recording data and sending it to the analyser
Managing target state
- mark recorder as at target state or not
- only send measurement requests to valid recorders
- persist target state across analyser restarts
- timeout disconnected recorders
- ensure scheduled measurements don’t overlap
Ensuring measurement consistency
- verify that measurement data is received from all recorders within the expected time period
- verify that measurement data is consistent
Storing measurement metadata
- add description, duration, start time to metadata
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|vibe_recorder-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (27.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Mar 3, 2017|
|vibe-recorder-0.1.0.tar.gz (37.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 3, 2017|