Tools supporting development of Pivotal Cloud Foundry services and add-ons.
# PCF Tile Generator
PCF Tile Generator is a suite of tools to help you develop, package, test, and deploy services and other add-ons to Pivotal Cloud Foundry. The tile generator uses templates and patterns that are based on years of experience integrating third-party services into Cloud Foundry, and eliminates much of the need for you to have intimate knowledge of all the tools involved.
- Documentation: [Github Pages](http://cf-platform-eng.github.io/isv-portal/tile-generator)
- ISV Portal: [Github Pages](http://cf-platform-eng.github.io/isv-portal)
- Roadmap: [Github Issues](https://github.com/cf-platform-eng/tile-generator/issues)
- CI Pipeline: [Concourse](http://ci.run-01.haas-26.pez.pivotal.io/pipelines/tile-generator)
## Continuous Integration
The master branch of this repository is being monitored by [this Concourse pipeline](http://ci.run-01.haas-26.pez.pivotal.io/pipelines/tile-generator). The pipeline verifies that:
- The tile generator passes all unit tests in tile_generator/*_unittest.py
- The tile generator successfully builds the sample tile in sample
- The generated tile passes all acceptance tests in ci/acceptance-tests
- The generated tile successfully deploys to a current version of PCF
- The deployed tile passes all deployment tests in ci/deployment-tests