Shows tweets in terminal or on a simple web page
Program that shows tweets pseudo-live in terminal.
All dependencies are specified in requirements.txt.
pip install -r requirements.txt
You can run Twitter Wall either in console or as a web page.
Before you can run the program, you have to create config file. There is a sample config file auth.cfg.sample. Create your own and set environment variable AUTH_FILE to path to that file.
$ terminaltwitterwall console --config auth.cfg --search "#python"
- –search - Required. Search term to filter the tweets shown.
- –count - Number of tweets initially loaded
- –interval - Interval to load new tweets, in seconds
- –ignore-retweets - Whether to ignore retweets in the output
- –lang - Restrict tweets to the given language. Use [ISO 639-1 code](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes)
$ terminaltwitterwall web
Tests are run by
$ python setup.py tests
If the auth file is specified, betamax will record new cassettes for tests. Otherwise the prepared ones are used.
Documentation is in docs folder. To generate html use the following command in docs directory:
$ make html