shpkpr is a command-line tool designed to manage applications running on Marathon
shpkpr is a tool for controlling and observing applications/tasks running on Marathon and Chronos. shpkpr is designed to provide a simple command-line interface to Marathon and Chronos (similiar to the heroku command-line tool) for use both manually and with CI tools like jenkins.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://shpkpr.readthedocs.org.
- List/show detailed application info
- Deploy applications (using [Jinja2](http://jinja.pocoo.org/docs/2.9/) templates)
- Zero-downtime application deploys when used with [Marathon-LB](https://github.com/mesosphere/marathon-lb)
- List/show detailed cron task info
- Deploy cron tasks (using [Jinja2](http://jinja.pocoo.org/docs/2.9/) templates)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(21.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||May 3, 2017|
(40.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||May 3, 2017|