This package contains resources for integrating ACE (http://ace.ajax.org/) into Plone, with a file manager that can edit plone.resource resource directories in the ZODB.
ACE can be found under ++resource++plone.resourceeditor/ace/*.
The file manager can be included in a view with the following in the header:
<metal:block use-macro="resourceDirectory/@@plone.resourceeditor.filemanager/macros/resources" />
and the following in the body:
In both of these cases, resourceDirectory should be an in-ZODB plone.resource resource directory instance.
The macros assume that jQuery is already loaded.
2.x is for Plone 5.0 and up. Changelog =========
- Added check to prevent overwritting folders when saving [obct537]
- Added ability to convert absolute to relative urls [obct537]
- Fixed issue with ascii encoding [obct537]
- now properly serves filesystem files to the thememapper [obct537]
- resourceeditor will now register non-standard mimetypes in the python mimetype module [obct537]
- move to mockup based file manager. Plone 5 only here. [vangheem]
- make sure theme is disable [vangheem]
- do not set value inside of pre tag since it can go crazy on some markup [vangheem]
- Fixed a bug with saving files containing non-ASCII characters. [optilude]
- Fix right click menu bug [optilude]
- Upgrade to latest version of ACE [optilude]
- Upgrade to version 1.0 of the ACE editor [optilude]
- Initial release [optilude]