pipettor - robust, easy to use Unix process pipelines
Project DescriptionRelease History
pipettor - robust, easy to use Python package for running Unix process pipelines
- Command pipelines are simply specified as a sequence of commands, with each command represented as a sequence of arguments.
- Failures of any process in the pipeline result in an exception, with stderr include in the exception.
- Pipeline stdin/stdout/stderr can be passed through from parent process, set to a file, or read/written by the parent process.
- Asynchronous reading and writing to and from the pipeline without risk of deadlock.
- Pipeline may run asynchronously or block until completion.
- Includes a file-like object for reading or writing a pipeline.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://pipettor.readthedocs.org.
- First release on PyPI.