Peek Plugin - ActiveTask - This is the No Operation test/example plugin
The active task plugin manages tasks that Peek may issue to users.
For example, if a device user has a role of performing tasks, which are managed by Peek, Peek will issue tasks to the user via this plugin.
- The active task plugin receives tasks from other plugins
- The new tasks are persisted within the Peek Storage database
- Delivery to the users device is ensured
- Once the task is on the user device, it may be :
- Selected, this will open a screen.
- Actioned, actions will be delivered back to the initiating plugin back on the peek server.
- All tasks and the state of tasks are viewable from an administrators page.