An OSC to MQTT bridge based on pyliblo and paho-mqtt.
Project DescriptionRelease History
- pip install osc2mqtt
- Get osc2mqtt.ini and edit the options section and set your MQTT broker host and port and, optionally, an OSC host and port as a reveiver.
- Run osc2mqtt -v and start publishing MQTT messages or sending OSC messages to udp://localhost:9001/.
- Watch debugging output for the MQTT topics, OSC addresses and the kind of MQTT message payload and OSC arguments the messages have.
- Add conversion rules to osc2mqtt.ini as needed. The DEFAULT section has helpful comments. Also change the subscriptions option to only receive the MQTT messages you’re interested in.
- Quit osc2mqtt with Control-C and restart it to try out your new configuration. Repeat from step 4, if necessary.