Multicompany - Easy Switch Company
This module extend web backend and allow user to switch to another company more easily.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Enable multi company in your odoo instance
- Add your user in at least 2 companies, and you will see the switch at the upper right corner
- Add a new menu in the top bar to switch to another company more easily;
- Remove the old behaviour to switch company;
- Create a field function ‘logo_topbar’ in res_company to have a good”“”
- “”“resized logo;
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|odoo9_addon_web_easy_switch_company-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (25.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Mar 12, 2017|