It provides a mobile compliant interface for Odoo Community web
This module provides a mobile compliant interface for Odoo Community web.
- New navigation with an App drawer
- Keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation
The following keyboard shortcuts are implemented:
- Toggle App Drawer - ActionKey <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_key#Access_in_different_browsers`_+``A`
- Navigate Apps Drawer - Arrow Keys
- Type to select App Links
- esc to close App Drawer
Known issues / Roadmap
Note: Data added to the footer support_branding is not shown while using this module.
- Provide full menu search feature instead of just App search
- Drag drawer from left to open in mobile
- Figure out how to test focus on hidden elements for keyboard nav tests
- If you resize the window, body gets a wrong overflow: auto css property and you need to refresh your view or open/close the app drawer to fix that.
- Override LESS styling to allow for responsive widget layouts
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(44.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2||Wheel||Mar 5, 2017|