LDAP mapping for user name and e-mail
Users LDAP Mail
This module extends the functionality of the auth_ldap module to support mail from LDAP and to allow you to get an e-mail address from LDAP accounts to Odoo users.
To use this module, you need to:
- Open Odoo in your browser
- Go to Settings
- Go to General Settings
- In The General Settings form go to LDAP Parameters
- In a LDAP Parameters item there are two new fields: mail and name, the name These items will correspond with a new user that is created, when a user logs in via LDAP in Odoo.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Daniel Reis (https://launchpad.com/~dreis-pt),
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.