Sort any models by any fields list
This module extends the functionality of odoo to allow users to sort an one2many fields in any model.
Typically, you can sort sale order lines on a sale order, using any fields.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings / Technical / Mass Sorting
- Create a new item and define:
- a name
- the model you want to sort
- the field of the model, you want to sort
- The lists of the fields, by which the sort will be done
(You can allow users to change or not the values, by checking ‘Allow custom Setting’)
- Click on the button ‘Add sidebar button’
- Go to the form view of the given model, in this sample, a sale order. (or select items in a tree view)
- click on the button ‘Action’ and then select the according action. If you just created your action, please refresh the page to see the new action appear.
- On the pop up (depending of the configuration), change the fields and the order
(If changing configuration is not allowed, a simple message is displayed.)
- The items will be reordered.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- GRAP (http://www.grap.coop)
This module is highly inspired by ‘mass_editing’ module. (by OCA and SerpentCS)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(328.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2||Wheel||Mar 11, 2017|