This is a shared work between Akretion and Camptocamp in order to provide: - reconciliation facilities for big volume of transactions - setup different profiles of reconciliation by account - each profile can use many methods of reconciliation - this module is also a base to create others reconciliation methods which can plug in the profiles - a profile a reconciliation can be run manually or by a cron - monitoring of reconciliation runs with an history which keep track of the reconciled Journal items
2 simple reconciliation methods are integrated in this module, the simple reconciliations works on 2 lines (1 debit / 1 credit) and do not allow partial reconcilation, they also match on 1 key, partner or Journal item name.
This module combines both the account_easy_reconcile and the``account_advanced_reconcile`` modules from previous versions.
Go to ‘Invoicing/Periodic Processing/Reconciliation/Mass Automatic Reconcile’ to start a new mass reconcile.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Sébastien Beau <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vincent Renaville <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
- Nicolas Bessis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M.Baeza <email@example.com>
- Matthieu Dietrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Leonardo Pistone <email@example.com>
- Ecino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Rudolf Schnapka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Dacosta <email@example.com>
- Laetitia Gangloff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Frédéric Clémenti <email@example.com>
- Damien Crier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|odoo10_addon_account_mass_reconcile-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl (245.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Apr 8, 2017|