No project description provided.
This project tracks the work to integrate the Hyper-V networking with Neutron. This project contains the Hyper-V Neutron Agent Mixin, Security Groups Driver, ML2 Mechanism Driver and the utils modules they use in order to properly bind neutron ports on a Hyper-V host.
This project resulted from the neutron core vendor decomposition.
Supports Python 2.7 and Python 3.3.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/networking-hyperv
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/networking-hyperv
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-hyperv
How to Install
Run the following command to install the agent in the system:
C:\networking-hyperv> python setup.py install
To properly use the agent, you will have to set the core_plugin in neutron.conf to:
core_plugin = neutron.plugins.ml2.plugin.Ml2Plugin
Additionally, you will have to add Hyper-V as a mechanism in ml2_conf.ini:
mechanism_drivers = openvswitch,hyperv
Finally, make sure the tenant_network_types field contains network types supported by Hyper-V: local, flat, vlan.
You will have to install the test dependencies first to be able to run the tests.
C:\networking-hyperv> pip install -r test-requirements.txt
You can run the unit tests with the following command.
C:\networking-hyperv> nosetests hyperv\tests
To contribute to this repo, please go through the following steps.
- Keep your working tree updated
- Make modifications on your working tree
- Run tests
- If the tests pass, create a pull request on our github repo.
- Wait for the pull request to be reviewed.