matrix product representation library
A matrix product representation library for Python
mpnum is a flexible, user-friendly, and expandable toolbox for the matrix product state/tensor train tensor format. mpnum provides:
- support for well-known matrix product representations, such as:
- matrix product states (MPS), also known as tensor trains (TT)
- matrix product operators (MPO)
- local purification matrix product states (PMPS)
- arbitrary matrix product arrays (MPA)
- arithmetic operations: addition, multiplication, contraction etc.
- compression, canonical forms, etc.
- finding extremal eigenvalues and eigenvectors of MPOs (DMRG)
- flexible tools for new matrix product algorithms
For more information, see:
- six, numpy, scipy
Supported Python versions:
- 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Distributed under the terms of the BSD 3-Clause License (see LICENSE).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(78.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Oct 25, 2017|
(240.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Oct 25, 2017|