The Internet Encryption Toolkit: Encrypted Internet Proxy and Encrypted Mail.
your internet encryption toolkit
Bitmask is the multiplatform desktop client for the services offered by the LEAP Platform.
Read the Docs!
The latest documentation is available at LEAP.
Bitmask is released under the terms of the GNU GPL version 3 or later.
0.8.0 January xx -- "Charlie and the code refactory"
- #5873: Allow frontend and backend to be run separately.
- Refactor login widgets/logic.
- Improved changelog :).
- #6058: Support ‘nobody’ (used on Arch) as well as ‘nogroup’ as group names.
- #6123: Forward the right environment data to subprocess call.
- #6150: Do not allow Bitmask to start if there is no polkit agent running.
- #6631: Fix failing tests.
- #6638: Fix set initialization to support python 2.6.
- #6652: Fix regression: polkit agent is not automatically launched.
- #6654: Login attempt is made against previously selected provider.
- Create zmq certificates if they don’t exist.
- Disable ‘–offline’ flag temporarily.
- Make pkg/tuf/release.py handle removals in the repo.
- Reduce the wait for running threads timeout on quit.