Gasp streamlines developer tasks
- Reproducible deployments: Define programmatically the configuration of target systems
- Management of builds and deployments: Define builds, tests and deployments
- Continuous application deployment: Watch for changes and trigger deployment updates
- Simplified system access: Blazing fast shell access, uploads and downloads
- Support for multiple target hosts: Super simple management of multiple target hosts
Sysdev is a compact Python script of less than 500 lines of code, runs smoothly on Linux and macOS, and relies on Fabric and rsync. It’s SSH-based, so it doesn’t require installing any agents on remote hosts.
The online documentation is accessible at https://github.com/micheda/gasp-tools.git