Gar is Gerrit Add Reviewers tool to easy add reviewers to your patchset.
[![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/sorrowless/gar.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/sorrowless/gar) [![codecov.io](https://codecov.io/github/sorrowless/gar/coverage.svg?branch=master)](https://codecov.io/github/sorrowless/gar?branch=master)
Gar is acronym for ‘Gerrit add Reviewers’. It is simple wrapper arounf standard gerrit add-reviewers tool to conveniently adding group of users.
To install gar from PyPI, simply run
$ pip install gar
It will download and install it with all requirements.
To use gar, simply run
$ gar <Chande-Id>
with needed options to add some reviewers to your change-id. This tool was created for me personally, so I suppose that you will need to override defaults. To better understand which options you can use, run gar with ‘-h’ flag.
Settings file named config and used standard JSON markup. Today it have next settings:
- “–key”: <set path to private key [default: ~/.ssh/id_rsa]>
- “–keypass”: <private key password if it exist>
- “–passfile”: <file with password for private key if you don’t want to store password to your private key in config file>
- “–host”: <set remote host address (example: review.openstack.org)>
- “–port”: <set remote port (example: 29418)>
- “–user”: <username which will connect to remote server [default is your username]>
- “–project”: <gerrit project which consist a commit (example: openstack/fuel-library)>
- “–addresses”: <file with emails of reviewers to be added (example: ~/.gar/reviewers)>
Settings file should be placed in json file with keys as a options names and values as a options values here:
Program also supposed to have ability to read file with reviewers addresses that should be added as reviewers to desired patchset. This file should contain reviewers addresses, one per line.
Your app doesn’t work!!
Just write to me, don’t be shy. I will really glad to help you with your problem.