Gaphas is a GTK+ based diagramming widget
Gaphas is a MVC canvas that uses Cairo for rendering. One of the nicer things of this widget is that the user (model) is not bothered with bounding box calculations: this is all done through Cairo.
Some more features:
- Each item has it’s own separate coordinate space (easy when items are rotated).
- Items on the canvas can be connected to each other. Connections are maintained by a linear constraint solver.
- Multiple views on one Canvas.
- What is drawn is determined by Painters. Multiple painters can be used and painters can be chained.
- User interaction is handled by Tools. Tools can be chained.
- Versatile undo/redo system
GTK+ and PyGTK are required.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|gaphas-0.7.2-py2-none-any.whl (96.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||May 4, 2017|
|gaphas-0.7.2.tar.gz (335.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 4, 2017|