Pre release, not save for work
I hope this will become a accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium sized Companies.
Once finished this project it should cover this features:
- Fully functional desktop interface powered by Sqlite.
- The same desktop interface should work as a client for a remote DataBase server powered by Postgresql with just a adjust to the global configuration.
- Web interface for allow multiple user access with PostgreSQL DataBase backend, the same DataBase schema must work both for the desktop interface and the web interface.
- Minimal hardware requisites.
- Full set of principal modules for a accounting app:
- Costumer Relatiosshig Manager (CRM)
- And usefull tools to admin your bussines:
- Excellent test coverage.
- Pep8 compliant.
Currently there is only a place holder in pypi but it is not working right now, once finished install the software should be as simple as:
- To get the desktop interface:
- pip install expresoerp-desktop
- To get the web interface:
- pip install expresoerp-server
Test need python3 and git to get the sources, by default test run using Sqlite as DataBase backend, just run:
- Clone the repo:
- Go to the project directory:
- Install requirements:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt pip3 install nose
- Run the tests:
python3 setup.py test
You need a DataBase server running in the default port and in the same host. Create a expresotest user and DataBase then run:
nosetests -sv expresoerp/tests/postgresql.py
We also try to keep the source code in a nice way, we use pep8, pyflakes and pylint to lookfor errors in any pull request and commit.
In a nutshell:
- Do not break the user DataBase.
- Take care of both desktop and web interface.
- Take care of both DataBase engines.
- Sign off you contributions.