Elastic Search Index & Search
Elasticsearch Index & Search
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://esis.readthedocs.org.
- Index content for every SQLite database row in Elasticsearch
- Search indexed content
- Index every SQLite database row under a given directory (recursively)
esis index <directory>
- Search for a given string in the indexed data
esis search <query>
- Get information about the number of indexed documents
- Delete all indexed documents
Docker files are included in the source code to run esis and elasticsearch in their own containers. To build/pull the images needed to run esis and start the elasticsearch server, use the following commands:
docker-compose build docker-compose start
After that, to launch esis in a container run:
docker-compose run esis <subcommand>
where <subcommand> is any of the subcommands in the previous section (index, search, count or clean).
- If docker-compose run is executed too quickly, then a connection error might be returning meaning that elasticsearch is still initializing.
- The entry point in the esis container uses the –host command line option to connect to the linked container where elasticsearch is running.
- The user home directory is mounted in the esis container as /data. This must be taken into account when passing a directory to the index subcommand using a path in the container, not in the host machine.
- First release on PyPI.
- All documents indexed under the same index name.
- Docker files allow using the tool in a container.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(15.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|2.7||Wheel||May 13, 2015|
(29.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||May 13, 2015|