Docker executor with pipework and consul support
Uses the wonderful pipework script of jpetazzo: https://github.com/jpetazzo/pipework
- cd docker-executor virtualenv venv . venv/bin/activate pip install –editable .
docker-executor reads the configuration from a K/V store.
It requires the following keys:
- name: name to give to the docker container
- clustername: name of the cluster/service to which this docker belongs
- disks: Disk object list (see below)
- networks: Network object list (see below)
- tags: (‘master’, ‘yarn’)
- status: pending, running, failed, stopped
- host: docker engine where the container is running