Client library for accessing Cortical.io's Retina API.
Cortical.io’s Retina API allows the user to perform semantic operations on text. In single method calls one can for example:
- measure the semantic similarity between two written entities
- create a semantic classifier based on positive and negative example texts
- extract keywords from a text
- divide a text into sub-sections corresponding to semantic changes
- extract terms from a text based on part of speech tags
The meaning of terms and texts is stored in a sparse binary representation, that allows the user to apply logical operators to refine the semantic representation of a concept.
To access the API, you will need to register for an api-key. Please visit http://www.cortical.io.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|corticalio-1.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jan 28, 2016|
|corticalio-1.0.2.tar.gz (8.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jan 28, 2016|