Show a new link (permalink) in Plone contents. This will not change if you move the content itself.
Assuming you have a clean python 2.7 with virtualenv and pip:
cd <your sandbox dir> git clone https://github.com/collective/collective.permalink.git cd collective.permalink <virtualenv2.7> . source ./bin/activate pip install -Ur requirements.txt buildout
./bin/test -s collective.permalink
Usage in other project
Use as egg via buildout
Install collective.permalink by adding it to your buildout.cfg:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... eggs = ... collective.permalink ...
Use as egg via setup.py
Install collective.permalink by adding it to your setup.py:
install_requires=[ ... 'collective.permalink', ... ]
Use as source via buildout
Install collective.permalink by adding it to your buildout.cfg mr.developer is needed!:
[sources] collective.permalink = git https://github.com/collective/collective.permalink.git ...
and then running buildout
How to use
The default implementation is based on the Plone resolveuid feature. This will not work (and shows anything) for contents without the plone.uuid support. You can however customize and develop additional adapters for providing permalink for yours types (or customize the default one).
The new resource will be added to the document actions section.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.permalink.git/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.permalink.git
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Red Turtle
- Markus Hilbert, firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed permission for view. [iham]
Dropped Plone 4 compatibility.
- upgrade to Plone5
- clean up code using flake8 conventions
- added tests
- added controlpanel
- make permalink respect typesUseViewActionInListings [pbauer]
Dropped Plone 3 compatibility
- Fixing import for Plone 4.2 [keul]
- Now based on plone.uuid to this should work also for dexterity based contents [keul]
- initial release