.. -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
.. highlight:: rest
Colab-Gitlab - Gitlab proxy Plugin
What is Colab?
Application that integrates existing systems to represent the contributions of the members through:
* The amendments to the Wiki trac system.
* Changes to the trac system code.
* Discussions at the mailman list.
* And other systems in the community.
* Developed by Interlegis Communities http://colab.interlegis.leg.br/
* Written in Python http://python.org/
* Built with Django Web Framework https://www.djangoproject.com/
* Search engine with Solr https://lucene.apache.org/solr/
After installing the colab-gitlab
pip install colab-gitlab
Alter the colab configuration file and uncomment the lines for the gitlab configuration,
set your upstream(gitlab) address and private_token for the gitlab api:
**NOTE**: If you install colab-gitlab AND colab in development(pip install -e, creates a simbolic link to folder) mode it must be in the same colab/proxy/ folder as colab's.
To run Colab with development server you will have to:
1- Create the example configuration file:
colab-init-config > /etc/colab/settings.yaml
2- Edit the configuration file. Make sure you set everything you need including **database** credentials.
3- Run the development server:
colab-admin runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
**NOTE**: In case you want to keep the configuration file else where just set the
desired location in environment variable **COLAB_SETTINGS**.