Library for adding Swagger support to clients and servers
bravado-core is a Python library that adds client-side and server-side support for the OpenAPI Specification v2.0.
- OpenAPI Specification schema validation
- Marshaling, transformation, and validation of requests and responses
- Models as Python classes or dicts
- Custom formats for type conversion
Documentation is available at readthedocs.org
$ pip install bravado-core
# Run tests tox # Install git pre-commit hooks .tox/py27/bin/pre-commit install
- Fork it ( http://github.com/Yelp/bravado-core/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Add your modifications
- Add short summary of your modifications on CHANGELOG.rst
- Commit your changes (git commit -m "Add some feature")
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Bravado is licensed with a BSD 3-Clause License.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(51.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Feb 7, 2018|
(43.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Feb 7, 2018|