Microsoft Azure Command-Line Tools Monitor Command Module
Microsoft Azure CLI ‘Monitor’ Command Module
- minor fixes
- No changes.
- Minor fixes.
- Include autoscale template file to fix az monitor autoscale-settings get-parameters-template command (#3349)
- BC: monitor alert-rule-incidents list renamed monitor alert list-incidents
- BC: monitor alert-rule-incidents show renamed monitor alert show-incident
- BC: monitor metric-defintions list renamed monitor metrics list-definitions
- BC: monitor alert-rules renamed monitor alert
- BC: monitor alert create completely revamped. condition and action no longer accepts JSON.
- Adds numerous parameters to simplify the rule creation process. location no longer required. Added name or ID support for target. –alert-rule-resource-name removed. is-enabled renamed enabled and no longer required. description defaults based on the supplied condition. Added examples to help clarifiy the new format.
- BC: Support names or IDs for monitor metric commands.
- monitor alert rule update - Added numerous convenience arguments to improve usability. Added examples to explain usage of the new arguments.
- Minor fixes.
- Bug Fix: Modeling –actions of az alert-rules create to consume JSON string (#3009)
- Bug fix - diagnostic settings create does not accept logs/metrics from show commands (#2913)
- Apply core changes required for JSON string parsing from shell (#2705)
- Preview release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(19.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Jun 29, 2017|
(13.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Jun 29, 2017|