Alignak REST backend This module is an Alignak REST backend
Python Eve REST Backend for Alignak monitoring framework
This package is an Alignak Backend.
It is used to:
manage monitoring configuration (hosts, services, contacts, timeperiods…)
- end user (WebUI, python/php client, curl command line,…) can get, add, edit monitoring configurations elements
- inner templating system to easily create new hosts, services, users, …
- Alignak gets this configuration when its arbiter module starts
- Alignak saves and loads retention information for checks/hosts/services from the backend
manage the monitoring live state
- Alignak add/update states for hosts and services
- end user (webui, command line…) can get these information
manage the metrics from the checks performance data
- Alignak backend send metrics to Graphite / InfluxDB timeseries databases
- Alignak backend automatically creates Grafana panels for hosts / services metrics
Alignak backend and its satellites (backend client, and backend import tools) must all have the same features level. As of it, take care to install the same minor version on your system to ensure compatibility between all the packages. Use 0.4.x version of Backend import and Backend client with a 0.4.x version of the Backend.
Bugs, issues and contributing
Please report any issue using the project issues page.