Mopidy MusicBox web extension
With Mopidy MusicBox Webclient, you can play your music on your computer (Rapsberry Pi) and remotely control it using your computer, tablet or phone.
This is a responsive webclient especially written for Mopidy, a music server. Responsive, so it works on desktop and mobile browsers. You can browse, search and play albums, artists, playlists, and it has cover art from Last.fm.
Mopidy is a music server which can play music from Spotify, Google Music, SoundCloud, etc or from your hard drive.
If you want to run Mopidy with this webclient on a Raspberry Pi, do yourself a favor and use my custom built SD-image: Pi MusicBox.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient
Alternatively, clone the repository and run sudo python setup.py install from within the project directory. e.g.
$ git clone https://github.com/woutervanwijk/Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient $ cd Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient $ sudo python setup.py install
Point your (modern) browser at Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient running on your Mopidy server e.g. http://localhost:6680/musicbox_webclient.
- Pausing a stream will now actually stop it.
- Fix keyboard shortcuts in some browsers.
- Use relative path for script files to fix proxy support.
- Description text for control icons.
- Added consume and single playback modes.
- Changed from a static webclient to a dynamic webapp.
- New musicbox config setting to hide Musicbox specific content.
- Added popup tracks menu to the Browse interface.
- Fixed wrong jQuery version on some pages.
- Added AudioAddict icon
- Bugfixes of course
- A friendlier welcome with a home page with buttons to the most used functions
- Converted Radio Stations to Streams, so user can add streams for youtube, spotify, soundcloud, podcasts
- Enhanced radio/streams interface
- Search: select service to search
- Fixed single quote bug #39
- Better handling of coverart
- Youtube icons added
- Bugfixes (search, popups, etc)
- Small fixes for Pypi distro
- Compatible with Mopidy v0.19
- Made pip installable
- A lot of fixes
- Works with mopidy-websettings extension
- Compatible with Mopidy 0.14+
- More ways to add a song to the Queue (play next, add to bottom, etc)
- Better Queue popup
- Button to clear the Queue
- A bit more speed
- Local files show up in search
- Bugs fixed
- New instructions in the read me
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Mopidy_MusicBox_Webclient-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.3 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Mar 26, 2015|
|Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient-2.0.0.tar.gz (1.2 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 26, 2015|