Tools and interfaces for interacting with the BYOND game engine.
A set of tools for BYOND-based games.
This is a toolkit for developers of BYOND-based games intended to do common, complex tasks that the engine itself does not currently possess. It also exposes common interfaces for developers wishing to obtain information from the BYOND object tree, maps, and DMIs.
- Python 2.7+
- Python Imaging Library (PIL)
Each script has documentation in its code at the top of each file.
No commercial or official support is provided, but you are free to submit bug reports or harass N3X15 in irc.rizon.net #vgstation.
0.1.1 - 6/2/2014
- Fixed some leftover packaging issues:
- post-install didn’t create self-executables on Linux, so just calling dmi, dmmfix, etc. wouldn’t work.
- setup.py didn’t specify sub-packages for installation, so installations were fairly broken.
- Post-install process now uses sys.executable, rather than trying to figure it out via hackier means.
- README changed to reStructuredText for eventual pip release.
- Oh my god there’s a changelog now